What's this? Why's everything in monochrome? Why is everything so blocky and pixelated?
It's time to pay a small homage to the ancient technology of yesteryear! Back to good ol'-fashioned 8-bit graphics and SFX!
How To Play
- Drag the player indicator around the screen, and the character will move towards it.
- Drag the crosshair to aim where the character is firing.
- Tap on the powerups at the bottom to use them when they are fully charged!
- Stay alive for as long as possible!
- Kill 30 of any enemy to charge up the Bomb Powerup!
- Clear the screen from enemies and threats with a single tap!
- Kill 7 slimes to charge up the Speed Powerup!
- You move at twice the speed for 20 seconds!
- Kill 10 constructs to charge up the Shot Powerup!
- Double your firing rate for 20 seconds!
- Kill 12 mushrooms to charge up the Health Powerup!
- Heal 1 health! Can't go above 5.
- Skeletons drop free powerups when killed!
- This game is mobile-friendly!
If you want to play the updated version, click on the post-jam link below!
- Music changed to 8-bit. Finally!
- 3 bosses added! (Technically one with three forms)
* An extra layer on the Ancient Technology theme: Golems!
* Kill 30 enemies to spawn a golem to fight!
* Defeating the golem increases the enemy spawning rate by a small amount.
- Tapping on the character now stops her in place to allow emergency stops or to realign your indicator
- Golem's 'Paper' form improved
* Open palm now moves towards your crosshairs to intercept your shots
And a special thank you to those who have played this game and given their support!
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.